Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting Fresh

2012 will mark some new beginnings for me!!!

Starting with this new blog :) I am breaking ties with the old business which I had a hard time saying goodbye to. I'll be focusing more time into the etsy shop and the happenings around here!  I have started my annual quest for organization and feel like this might really truly be my year where I get my act together ;)

First stop is the basement/sewing/storage section and I will let you in on a little secret.... you have to throw things out - lots of things.  It was hard at first but I am on a flinging it roll!  The garbage men are going to just LOVE me!

If things keep moving along the way the are, I might even treat you to some before and after photos hoarders edition!

Thanks for starting the year fresh with me :)  Enjoy this song, love me..... xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment