Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Menu Planning

It's a New Year and the menu planning was successful in keeping my life on track so I am continuing with it!  Just got back from the store and if I don't type it out, I am sure to forget and/or lose the list!  We pretty much have at least one basketball game and/or practice per night.  Sometimes two....   xo B

Tuesday 1/3 - cheeseburgers/fruit
Wednesday 1/4 beef stew over egg noodles
Thursday 1/5 stir fry chicken/broccoli with rice
Friday 1/6 american chop suey, salad
Saturday 1/7 chicken pot pie
Sunday 1/8 baked ziti, salad
Monday 1/9 london broil, potato, salad
Tuesday 1/10 chicken enchiladas
Wednesday 1/11 linguini with clam sauce
Thursday 1/12 Turkey Chili

That ought to do it!  If you menu plan send me a link - I need ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment